MASTER Ceramic Mixing Liquid - 250ml
The special composition of MASTER LIQUID provides extraordinary
stability for your ceramics and avoids costly and unpleasant surprises.
- Porcelain can be applied in increasingly moist layers.
- No remoistening and mixing of the ceramics is required.
- Special additives avoid shrinkage and splitting of the ceramics.
- Consistent drying ensures the homogenous sintering of the ceramics.
- You achieve more brilliant colours without additional expense.
MASTER LIQUID is a true ‘One-for-All‘ mixing liquid which is suitable for ALL porcelains, zirconium ceramics and powder opaques.
Instructions: Pre-drying time 6-8 minutes, maximum drying temperature of 55°C per minute and please observe your porcelain manufacturers’ guide lines.